Here at Bebington Podiatry we take a holistic approach to your footcare, developed through our years of experience and constantly updated in conjunction with evolving protocol to provide you the best service possible.
At your first appointment, which takes one hour, we will record your full medical history, assess your foot & lower limb circulation & neurology, gait & foot structure & function, skin type, footwear and foot ailments.
Using this information, we will develop a treatment plan tailored to your individual requirements.
In a nutshell, we will treat the foot problem(s) that brought you to see us.
We will then advise you as to the best course of action to resolve this issue, now & in the future. Your treatment ends with a relaxing massage.
A summary of our service includes:
- Corn & callus (heloma durum & hyperkeratosis) removal
- Ingrown toenail (onychocryptosis) surgery
- Biomechanical & gait analysis
- Sports injuries
- Orthotics – both affordable ‘off the shelf’ & custom made
- Sports podiatry
- Toenail trimming (including ‘Just Toenails’ budget service) and thinning of thick nails (onychochauxis/gryphosis)
- Anti–fungal treatments both nail (onychomycosis - Lacuna ) and skin (tinea pedis)
- Diabetes foot care + FREE annual assessments
- Wound care
- Paediatric foot care
- Arthritic foot care
- Pedisafe nail reconstruction & Gelous aesthetic pedicure
A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE FOR ALL YOUR FOOTCARE NEEDS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY